Cupcake Riley and Savvy-licious...

Look at the sweet Riley card that I received from Jenn over at Stamps and All that Jazz!! She has done a FABulous job coloring and I "need" the 'hey there cupcake' stamp :) Thanks Jenn, you rock!!!

{I'm soooo going to check out photo tents/boxes..if anyone has any feedback I'd love to hear it....I don't know why sometimes the lighting turns yellowish, other times grey...}

This is the last of the Impress loot that I picked up using my gift card...they are all by Savvy Stamps...sue-pah cute!!!

Comments

Susan said…
love the cake stamp, Amy! good score....
Julia Aston said…
I was going to say that the card didn't look like your usual with so many colors on it! then saw that it was a RAK - I love that Riley stamp!

and fun new stamps - how versatile are those words, connectors and endings!?!
Angie Tieman said…
Sue-pah is right!! Love those ginormous numbers!! I hear you on the lighting, I hate it when mine goes yellow! I need to look into a light box too, once school starts I'll be leaving my natural daylight time for taking pictures.
Anonymous said…
Ooooh Amy I have that sentiment set super fun :)

and that card is way cute
i love the embossing folders!

its all 30% off at joann.com
eek more enabling LOL
Carolina said…
What an adorable card from Jenn - she just rocks!!! Love the new stamps, can't wait to see what you do with them!
Michelle said…
I adore these Riley's!! They are too cute. What a beautiful card.

Michelle
Jenn said…
Glad you liked the card!!! :D I love the new stamps you got...the came is my fave!!! Can't wait to see what the fabulous Amy comes up with! :D
AJ said…
Impress! my favorite store!
Which one do you frequent???

fun stamps!!