my happy place...or at least one of them...

I'm having problems with Blogger...specifically uploading pictures...sigh...I was finally able to get this one to load but will have to try posting my other picture {a BRAK} tomorrow...

We are having Fall like weather here and I'm absolutely lovin' it...although tonite it took me 2 hours to make 2 cards...I was having a hard time making things mesh....

The very lovely chandelier image is ala Tim Holtz {hubba hubba...always have to add that after his name...}. I picked it up at Impress...

I started designing my card with this
decor8 chandelier photo in mind..I was excited to finally use my Adirondack Snow Cap on Stampin' Up's Basic Gray...hmmm...It wasn't as crisp as I wanted...perhaps it is the image, since it is so detailed?

I ended up using my favorite VersaFine Onyx Black...that stuff rocks. The card is a 4.25 inch square.

A girl can never have too many chandelier images...my next one will be the new Stampin' up Grand Soiree set!

----------------------------------

stamps: tim holtz chandelier, stampin' up cute converse ink: versafine onyx black paper: stampin' up basic gray, misc black accessories: rabom black velvet ribbon, bling, stampin' up oval punches

Comments

Julia Aston said…
Love how the chandelier drops right from the beautiful ribbon!

great colors and bling Amy!
Catherine said…
gorgeous as always =)
jonisart said…
I just recently found your blog and I love your clean modern style! This card is beautiful!
Angie Tieman said…
I like the way you think...a girl can never have too many chandeliers! Your card is beautiful, love the little bit of bling!
This is lovely!! I have a chandelier image -- you are making me want to dig it out!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Susan said…
ditto x7! love this card...as I admit and repent of chandelier envy!!! now you've challenged me to use one of the other B Line images...back at ya!!!
Jenn said…
So elegantly done! I love the these colors and the velvet ribbon adds a nice touch...BEAUTIFUL!!! :D
Jenn said…
So elegantly done! I love the these colors and the velvet ribbon adds a nice touch...BEAUTIFUL!!! :D
Anonymous said…
i knew i should have bought that stamp at impress LOL

beutiful card as usual :)
Elaine said…
I don't know how you stay so on top of it! Love the sparkly sparkle! Great job on the chand-y-lier card!
Roads were a mess today with all the rain, weren't they?
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous job. Love this chandelier with this paper.
Shelly said…
Oh Amy, your picture seriously pops into my head now whenever I see a chandelier!! LOL! Beautiful card!
Anonymous said…
Fab - u - lous ... love it!