memories....

I walked around my local craft store today at lunch looking for cool blue designer paper to make a card...I went through the scrapbooking section twice thinking that I must have passed something up that I "couldn't live without". I was on a mission because I was making a card for someone that mentioned that their favorite color is blue. I ended up buying fancy chipboard via k&co that coordinate with my Blue Awning DP that I already had {gasp, using something that I already have? inconceivable..}. There is absolutely no stamping on this one...nada...nothing. I did whip out the janome though which adds a nice touch to all that chipboard and yipes, no ribbon??!!
----------------------------------
paper: k&co blue awning, misc kraft accessories: k&co chipboard, janome

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
This is gorgeous! And a card with no stamping AND no ribbon...how can it be?! I'll have to try that!
Jenn said…
Beautiful card Amy!!! Great details too...love the stitching and that blue chipboard is gorgeous! :D
Carla said…
How anyone can make a card this gorgeous without any stamping or ribbon is beyond me! And using previously owned paper? What on earth were you thinking!? Well, the chipboard is new, so I guess that makes everything okay!
Savitri said…
WHAT? No ribbon OR stamp? How could you?!?!?!?! Gorgeous card tho :) Love the stitching and weird, I have that K&Co Memories too. It was leftover from somebody that I took and never use. Will have to now!
Lauren said…
Fabulous card - the color combination just rocks!
Julia Aston said…
beautiful card Amy! There's so much going on here you don't even notice there is no stamping or ribbon! love your stitching and chipboard letters!!
Allison Rankin said…
Super card...you are getting me to the point where I will have to go track down that DP!
Anonymous said…
It is PERFECT and doesn't need stamping or ribbon. So beautiful.
Shelly said…
Gorgeous non stamping card, love the dimension of the chipboard and sewing!
jjcreations said…
I love this - the paper is awesome. Joan
Susan said…
This is beautiful, and one of the long ones you love so well! Now I'm thinking how dangerous it could be to have a store to peruse on my lunch break...the Blue Awning is fabulous too! You are inspiring me to get out that ole singer of mine!