warm {chocolate} wishes

Happy Monday!!

The weekend just flew by...I was super busy between hanging out with my peeps on Friday night...2 soccer games on Saturday and massive amounts of crafting...and my Holiday Gift Fair on Sunday...and a soccer banquet. I finished Sunday off with a nice dinner at a lovely restaurant {thanks d, I sooo needed that}.

On to my project...this tin is actually from Pier 1. It is for votive candles but I thought it would be adorable altered with some chocolates...gotta love Lindt! I recently placed a fairly large Stampin' Up order for my holiday cards. I was going to do them in Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze. Well during my crazed frenzy of creating stuff last week I happened to crank out a design that I actually decided to use for my Holiday cards...something so clean & simple...so me...that I ditched my original color palette... The felt snowflake and striped grosgrain was a part of that order...looks pretty fab with the blue. The sentiment is A Muse.

The Gift Fair went well...especially with so much procrastinating on my part. We've scheduled another one in December and with the feedback that I received today, I know what I need to add. I averaged a pretty good "hourly rate" and was able to sell quite a bit. All the funds are going towards an ipod touch :)

Have a super week!!!

Comments

Rose Ann said…
I love how you've decorated your tin, Amy!! Your snowflake tag is so pretty, and I love that stripey ribbon!!
Lauren said…
Great tin Amy. The snowflake accents are great.
Holly Young said…
What a great idea for this little votive tin! Also have to tell you that you will love your ipod touch!
Janine said…
Sounded like you were one busy woman!!! Great project too!
Savitri said…
Cute cute cute!!! LOVE it. So so adorable this little thing!!!! Glad your craft fair went well. There's one coming up but I am just not motivated!
Ann said…
Super cute! I love it! :D
Carla said…
Very cool! I would have bought it!!
Cute tin! I know I would have grabbed one for myself! Love Lindt. :) There's a holiday boutique coming up fast and I'm SO not motivated either! lol!
Jenn said…
Super cute tin Amy, I love the colors and the tag is cute! :D
Lisa H. said…
so super cute. looks great with that ribbon and the felt snowflakes (love those things!).
Elaine said…
Amy, It's gorgeous! I love the color combo! I am sorry I missed Sunday's fun - overdid the CK thing on Saturday and ended up not feeling so hot on Sunday :( I do have you down for December though, so i'm looking forward to that one! :)
Latisha said…
what a cool idea
I do love that ribbon, I just got some in the mail
what did you sell the most of at your craft fair? Just curious
ttyl
latisha
jenstamps said…
What a fun tin I may have to see if I can pick some of those up.
lauren bergold said…
heck woman, at this rate, with such COOOOOOOOOL goodies...you'll be gettin' one of those fancy newfangled *VIDEO* i-pods!!!

(do i get extra comment points for typing the word "newfangled" with a straight face?? or is that just really REALLLLLY sad?? nevermind...i don't wanna know...) :)
Nicole said…
Love this tin! And the snowflake tag is SO cute!
Angie Tieman said…
Shut up! This is too cute! I can see why you did well at the craft fair with projects like this!
Stacey said…
Another great gift idea - what a clever lady you are! ~x~
Tisha said…
This is just beautiful! Love those felt snowflakes!
Julia Aston said…
boy - you are on a roll with the gift giving containers! Love the colors on this Amy - so glad to hear your sale was a success! wish I was near there so I could go!!
Carolina said…
What an adorable tag and love that tin!