early bird...

Sunday already??!!

Where does the time go...seriously...

I'm planning on spending several hours today being crafty...I have tons of stuff that I want/need to get done.

Okay, check it out...

365 Cards is celebrating InStyle Week! You gotta check out their store...fun, fun, fun stuff!!!!

We're kicking off the week with Pam's sketch:

The 365 Cards Design team had the opportunity to play with some of InStyle's digi-images...


I used the chickie for today's sketch challenge! No surprise that I teamed her up with the adorable Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line....I did some major sewing on this puppy...my poor Janome had to go through 4 sheets of paper at some point during this project...that's when it starts to make that "funny noise"...LOL....you know, like it is ready to blow up or bust a needle...oy.

Make sure that you check back every day this week on the 365 Cards blog since each of the DT peeps will be playing with an image on her day on the blog:)

Can't wait to see YOUR take on the sketch!!

Onto some other fun news...did you happen to see the recent Cards blog post?
I'm thrilled to report that Paige picked my Pink Cosmo Cricket/Pom Pom-licious card as one of the snowflake challenge winners:) A ginormous woot woot for the other girlies too...I couldn't believe how many of the other gals that I know...toooooo fun!

Comments

Elaine said…
Congrats on the snowflake challenge card! :) Your ideas are always so fresh and fun! Especially when they have pom poms!
Alice said…
congrats on being featured!! yay!! love today's card, too! your card always lighten up my day, Amy!! =)
Tina said…
Awesome lady, the card and the news on being featured.
Stacey said…
Congrats Amy! You totally deserve it.

LOVING your card - totally fun and your paper piecing looks brilliant! ~♥~
Jane said…
ADORABLE!!! love all the polka dots!
Amy Rohl said…
Fun, sweet and fabulous mix of the early bird papers, Amy!
Kay said…
Ah..Such a cute little chickie!!! I love all the polka dots and the paper combos. Your Jamome really got a work out on this one and it turned out fabulous!!!

Congrats on the CARDS blog shout out!! I was so EXCITED to see your card, girlie!!! ♥♥ Kay
Laurel said…
LOVE this Amy, you are so talented! Congrats on the woot, by Paige!
Tyggereye said…
I was just coming over here from 365 to tell you how amazingly cute your card is!!! You got skillz girl! Really adorable. That card alone would sell that paper line. Very cute.
very sweet card! I am glad your sewing machine was able to handle the 4 layers of paper because it looks fab! Congrats for the card on the CARDS blog!
lauren bergold said…
♥WOOT♥ indeed for the tremendously good taste of the cards blog! (that pinkie swirly snow card DID totally rock!!!)

i love your sweet chickie card, also! so fun and so FAB...someone will swoon when this arrives in their mailbox! :)
Courtney Baker said…
Congrats girl! I did like that card! And this card is super cute too!
Tracey said…
Fun and sweet card!!! LOVE those cosmo cricket papers :) Big Congrats on being featured on CARDS!!!!
Paulina said…
Congrats on being featured! That's so exciting!
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, totally darling card! You are becoming the master of the tricky sketch cards!
xiumaiyuki said…
Hiya sista! Hope all is well. Adorable creation as always. Congrats on the challenge. You always do beautiful work with those Cosmo Cricket goodies!!!
Regina Easter said…
FABULOUS GIRL AND CONGRATS..HUGS
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Congrats! But not surprising as you are the Queen of cards! Lovely card today.... why am I not surprised you chose the bird?!! :)
Rose said…
Congrats!! :) such a sweet bird and luv the paper too!! it's going to be a fun week!!
Sparkplug17 said…
Totally adorable you early bird. :)
Rose Ann said…
So cute, Amy!! I'm loving that cutie bird and your beautiful papers!!
Cindy Lee said…
Woohoo! Congrats sista!!!
This card is too ADORABLE! Love it!
Tami said…
love all your latest projects. I've been gone for a long time. Hope you are well. Busy as a bee AMY. You are a stamping machine.
Jen said…
congrats on your fun info on the cards blog, so fun!! love this new card and great job with the sketch!!
yyam said…
Congrats on being featured on Cards blog Amy! Yay!

I love this early bird card...wish I still have some of these papers...I never get tired of looking at them...:)
ivy said…
another postal violator of a card! this is definitley worth the extra postage! did your sewig machine needle survive? cute cute cute!
Vanessa said…
Super card! I love the Early Bird Collection - this is fab!

Hugs,
Vanessa
IvyandRein said…
oooooh I might have to bust out my janome again its been collecting dust for a while :(
LLove the early birds fun colors!
awesome card as usual :)
Dora said…
First congrats!
And the card, I love that bird and the fun papers!
Unknown said…
OMGoodness, this is fabulous! Of course I automatically love anything created with Early Bird, but add that cool funky chicken and that fabulous Amy style and you have something amazing!

(-: Heidi
Winter said…
Congrats on your mention over at CARDS blog! I love this card, the papers are great! :)
Anonymous said…
I love what you did with the Early Bird papers! Congrats on your CARDS blog feature! :)
Anonymous said…
Both bird cards are so stinkin' cute!
Gloria Stengel said…
Adorable! Fabbie sewing, too!

Congrats on the Cards blog Toot! Go you!