give a hoot...

Hello and TGIF!!!!

Today is Get Sketchy Friday! We are on
sketch #28 and it is my last official project for Get Sketchy but the girls asked me to stay on as an alumni...I get to play along when I can...how perfect is that?!

Make sure you check out the
NEW Get Sketchy Girls...oh my...such fabbie choices!!!

The sketch? No sketch...your challenge...to make a shaped card with the Bonus Challenge of using a Spring theme!

The Sponsor for this week is Daisy Bucket Designs!

The prize:

Card Blanks and Rub-ons, Stamp



I teamed up the Pink shaped Daisy Bucket Card blank with Jillibean goodness...cute owlies...Did you know that I might have a thing for owls? I lucked out that the pink was still threaded on the 'ole Janome...

Here's the inside of the first fold...who wouldn't love the surprise of finding a Starbucks card?

Grrr...sorry, because the owlie panel ended up being heavy it makes the card difficult to photog ...LOL...sorry for the shadows...but I really wanted to share the inside of the card..

Live Creatively
design a life you love

I ♥♥love♥♥ that...

It's a Daisy Bucket rub on..pretty coolio, dontcha think?

Okay, show us what you've got and get crafty!

Comments

Sparkplug17 said…
Such a darling card! I love the flap with the GC!
yyam said…
I love this card Amy! Those papers are fab! The scalloped borders are a nice touch....yummy color combo! :)
Alice said…
wow! fabulous card, Amy!! love the side opening of the gift card is genius!! love love love this!!! =)
Dora said…
This is such a great sponsor love those cards, love what you have done with it!
Just fab as always!!!! Love the little secret GC holder.
Sherry Eckblad said…
Fabulous card and what a nice surprise to find a gift card enclosed.
Laurel said…
Oh my gosh that is amazing Amy! You rock!
Michelle said…
AMy.. Cute card girl! The starbucks card is genius! Caffeine is the fuel of my creativity...LOL!

Mishy
Courtney Baker said…
Love this amy... it's totally creative!
Tina said…
Oh my goodness, fabulous at its best. I love everything you've done here.
Evelin said…
I love your card! That owlie is a gem :) And oh, receiving a starbucks card? That is just perfect

*winks*
cnelson said…
This could not be cuter!! Lovin' the flap for the GC!! FAbulous!
Jo said…
so cute, i love that paper from jilibean soup.
Rose said…
this is too cute and what a super gift card holder!! :) i will miss your weekly card for GS but look forward to seeing you pop in now and then :)
Mandy said…
Uh, YEAH! Super coolio! ;) Love this card! Everything about it is fabulous!!
i love this card and the sentiment is so true...TFS...hugs
Anonymous said…
Super cute owl card! I love the way it opens.
Tyggereye said…
That is so cute!! I love how you put the gift card in there. I've been wanting to make a few cards with inserts like that and I keep forgetting!! I'll remember now. Love those owls. :)
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
I luv the design of the card. That owl is just too cute for words! P.S, I finally got my HA large owl! :) He's so adorable!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Oh... I love this!! Such a cute card... love those owls! :)
Karen said…
I see you popped into Cathe's blog! :> Love her twirling comment gal and it made me smile to see her here! :>

Yes!! Those owlies ARE cute!! :>
bethchien said…
thought you would enjoy this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/decor8/4408959779/
Kay said…
OH, I love the gift card panel! SO clever, Amy! The owls are just too adorable and I like how you "popped" one up! That's the BEST sentiment! And, congrats on the thread in your Janome...love it when that happens!! {wink} Enjoy your weekend! ♥♥ Kay
Supah Cute!!! Love how the front holds a yummy GC... esp when it's from SB!! Have an awesome weekend! Aloha, Jen
ivy said…
i must check out this paper!! so cute! love your card design with the giftcard holder!
Cindy Lee said…
Your creativity is just superb!!
Jana said…
You had me with the adorable owls, but throwing the Starbucks card in, well now I just love you. Seriously, this card is wonderful.
Angie Tieman said…
Super cute card! Love that earthy look with the pink!
lauren bergold said…
brilliant...awesome...clever...gorgeous! oh yeah, and the card's nice, too!!! ♥
Aimes said…
OMG, how cool is that?! What a fab way to give a gift card! I love owls too, though I think you may love them more!
x
Anonymous said…
Ack! What a fabulous idea! Love the whole thing.

lisa a.
Winter said…
Oh, I love this! :)
Unknown said…
Love this Amy! Those owlies are the cutest!

(-: Heidi
Gloria Stengel said…
Holy Hooty Owls, Batman. This is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! Girl. You are my hero!
Elaine said…
Sooooo super cute!!