winner...winner...chicken dinner...

First of all, I wanted to thank you ALL for your sweet comments about my engagement!!! I've been overwhelmed with all the kindness!! I have to tell you "D"arin {there you go Angie!} and I had a super waterfront dinner last night...I truly appreciate all the time I spend with him..

Here's a reminder of the blog candy:





P.S. Courtney has another Practicing Creativity set that has been released...you gotta check it out...I've already ordered mine PLUS some super SWEET May Arts Ribbon...pink!!!!

Okay, okay, okay...I know....


True Random Number Generator
Result: 7

.....Drumroll Please.....

Yay! So happy for you both!The ring is gorgeous, and it looks like you had a great time on the cruise. Wow!

wooooooo hooooooooooo Laura!!!!!

Thanks for playing gals...that was soo much fun and don't you worry...I love slinging out the goodies so I'll be back with more blog candy next month:)

Comments

Jana said…
Congrats to Laura.
Rose said…
congrats laura :) amy i am so happy that you have a wonderful guy :)
Jo said…
congrats to the winner.
itsallrosi said…
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won all of this awesome-tastic stuff!!!
TesaB said…
Congratulations, Laura!!! Have fun! And thanks for letting us all play, Amy!
Angie Tieman said…
Ha! Ha! Ha! Thanks for the laugh! So glad you guys are happy! And congrats to Laura, those are some nice goodies!
Laurel said…
I ordered my stamp sets too! I have something for you on my blog.
Tyggereye said…
congrats Laura!! Thats great blog candy.
How did I miss the big news!?!? Congrats Amy! And what sweet candy -Laura is a lucky ducky!
Kryssi said…
congrats, amy! i think i missed that post.. but yes, congrats and "D" is one super lucky guy! have a happy engagement! i know your wedding will be just as fabulous as you are! xoxo!
Julia Aston said…
Yikes Amy!!!! I turn my back for two minutes and you go and get engaged!!! I am SO excited and happy for you!! Big big congrats - and Darin is one lucky guy too!!
Regina Easter said…
omg omg omg omg omg omg....did i miss something....i go for a week and ya get attached ...goodness girl....i am so darn happy for you, heck for him...he is one lucky guy..hugs
Evelin said…
Congrats Laura :)
Darn, I'm not the winner again? :P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kay said…
Nice!! Congrats! ♥♥ Kay
ivy said…
congrats to laura!

blog candy---what a fab way to celebrate your engagement!