winner...winner...chicken dinner...

Hello!!!!

Thanks to all of you that played in my May Blog Candy Give-a-Way!!!!

I loved reading the comments on both my regular post and my JBelle Design Team Feature post!!!

Ginormous Brownie Points to the 3 gals that played along with last weeks JBelle Inspiration Challenge:

Kim Mc

Annie

Carolyn V

{come one peeps...pop over to their blogs and leave them some blog love on their most gorgeous cards!}

Please send me your snail mails ladies...since you went the extra mile I'll be sending you a little goodie:)

Okay, remember my May Blog Candy?

I did it the old fashioned way and wrote down everyone's name that qualified via the 4 different ways...good grief, what was I thinking?? :) (Darin walked by and was wondering what in the heck I was working on:)

Drumroll please...


Ashley Nguyen Newell said...
Your card is super cute! I love the CAS style!
May 4, 2010 10:00 PM

Woot Woot Ashley!!!!!!!!

I was a lucky duck to have met Ashley at the Winter CHA....dang that girl is funny:) Okay girlie, send me your snail mail and I'll pop your goodies in the mail this week!!!

**side note**

Can someone let me know how I can do a cut/paste of the actual blog post comment {pic and all}...I see all you techie peeps doing that...

Okie Dokie...thanks for stoppin' by...sorry for the long Blog Candy post, call me 'Chatty Cathy'....make sure you pop over to my regularly scheduled post for today...Jacksonbelle's Tuesday Challenge is CAS....I hope that you'll play along with us!!

you are chair-ished...

Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Congrats to your winners of the fun blog candy.
I had to laugh when I saw your Chair-ished as my card that post tomorrow says that word.
Sorry....not a techie girl here...i'm still trying to figure out how peeps get the "random.org" box t show on their blogs!!! LOL!! CONGRATS to your winners!!!!! VERY COOL!!! But, I think U spelled "Julie" wrong!! LOL!! KIDDING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Rose said…
congrats to the winners :) sorry girl i am not a techie either
Karen said…
Hi Amy! Congrats to your winners!!! I wish I could help you, but if you find out how to do that, please pass it on....I'm still trying to figure that one out too! :>
Elaine said…
Amy, you are one great lady! I hope you had a nice Mother's Day! Sorry I have not been keeping up and missed you. I think I'm going tomorrow....earlier rather than later! :)
Congrats to the winners!

I think people do a screen capture (I had to google it to see how it's done). And then just edit it in photoshop by resizing and clipping the image.

Get it?
Tami said…
wow...you go girl. Congrats to the winners. off to check out your cards.
ivy said…
we gotta love our men for just leaving us alone and our crazy crafty things and blog duties. darin's a keeper and you knew it from the start! he "understands" the things we do!
congrats to your winners!
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
On a Mac, there is the Grab utility that does a selection capture so you simply draw a box over what you wanna capture and save it.
On a PC, press the Prt Scr button (making sure that comment box is on the screen. Then paste it onto photoshop or even word document and edit if needed. You could press Alt + Prt Scr or even Ctrl+Prt Scr and see what effect you get (can't remember as I've not used the PC for a while). Just play and see what happens! LOL! Hope that helps.