winner...winner....chicken dinner!

{this is my 2nd post of the day...don't miss out on my E.A.D Designs Blog Hop post!}


Thanks for all the comments for my Blogaversary Candy #2 of 3!


The winner via random.org is:

Lisa said...

Girl, you know how to party! I have to say, your 3x3 mini is too, too cute! Love every teeny bit of it!

November 13, 2010 6:08 PM

Lisa is one of my international friends...woot woot...you gotta check out her blog: 


 She has a fabbie style...tells great stories and has wonderful tips {Hey Lisa, I picked up the cork placemats at Ikea this weekend!}...

Okay peeps...Saturday will be my final blogaversary candy so make sure to check it out!

Comments

Elise said…
Congratulations, Lisa! {You're a hoot, Amy!} What fun!
bethchien said…
congrats, LIsa!
Amy, i hope you had a great weekend!
I am loving your latest cards below!
:P
B
Lynnda said…
Congrats Lisa...xx
CONGRATS Lisa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Rose said…
congrats Lisa :)
Wahoo! congrats to the winner.
~* steph :) *~ said…
congrats to the lucky winner!!
Janetcraft said…
Congrats..Lisa! it's your luck to be choosen..but I missed it this time...Amy, still any chance by this Saturday??
Lisa said…
Woo hoo! I've been away from the computer for a couple of days, and I just logged on to discover this! I've got the biggest grin on my face right now - it's my first time winning anything!!!! Thanks so much Amy, for the blogcandy and the shoutout! You're awesome!