For Sale!!!


For Operation Julie's Smile...click HERE

**stamps on hold until garage sales are complete**


Hello!
I'm starting a massive purge of my crafting area {again}....For you locals {seattle area} that might be interested, I'm having a ginormous garage sale this Saturday, October 15th...email me for deets!

All sets are used unless otherwise noted.  Paypal Only.  Shipping is via USPS Priority and is NOT included in the listed pricing.  All items from a pet & smoke free home.  Please email me with any questions-->> email on right side bar.
For Sale
Spellbinders:

Long Classic Rectangles Small $14

Big Scalloped Squares Large $14

Blossom $14

Eyelet Squares $14

Stampin' Up
Brand New or partially Mounted sets:
Apple Blossoms {Brand New} $9  **sold**
Bliss {Brand New} $8
Fifth Avenue Floral {Brand New} $15
Forest Friends {partially mounted} $8
Funky Four {Brand New} $8
So Happy For You {Brand New} $8
Three Little Words {Brand New} $8

Alphas/numbers:
Newsprint {upper/lower} $15
Pure/Simple Upper $15
Pure/Simple Lower $15

Comments

Lynnda said…
Will you ship to me[Melbourne]?? let me know... hugs...xoxo
Sylvia said…
Amy, Did not mean I did not know what the challenge was about, I just meant I did not know how far back I had to go or if I could choose. Have a fun Monday.
Nancie Quah said…
Hi Amy,
Thanks for your fab comment.
Here's my email :
punchcreations@yahoo.com
mymagnoliacre8tions@yahoo.com

Hugs
Nancie Quah
punchcreations.blogspot.com
mymagnoliacre8tions.blogspot.com