Countdown to Christmas: Day 1

Hello!

Just a speedy quick post....wanted to share something that I've started for my kids.  I feel so left out on the advent calendars and December Daily that I decided to whip together a 12 days of Christmas for the kids.


I collected a ton of fun free printables from Pink Paislee.  Most of the stuff seems pretty girlie but honestly, my boy is probably just going to dive into the contents of his bags:)


As a reminder... in honor of being featured on the Moxie Fab blog's Stamp of Approval The Craft's Meow is offering 10% off everything in the store, including TCM stamp sets!!! This means an additional 10% off clearance sale prices on the following:

LaBlanche Stamps - 25% off!!
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, Re-inkers and Stains - 25% off!!
Maya Road, Pink Paislee, Echo Park and My Mind's Eye - 50% off!!!
Little Frieda & Friends stamp sets - 50% off!!! 
Crate Paper and Graphic 45 - 60% off!!!

Just enter the code MoxieFab at checkout to receive the discount. The offer ends December 15th, so hurry! Several stamp sets are on backorder,  new stock should arrive later this week. 

Comments

Riet said…
What a gorgeous cards Amy.

Hugs Riet.xx
Sandy Ang said…
Thank you so much Amy for your fabulous Christmas card and wishes. Means a lot to me !
Wonderful idea! Great design!
itsallrosi said…
these bags are looking great!

thanks for reminding me about the Craft's Meow sale. Need some more goodies to stuff my stocking with!
Lindsay said…
These are fabulous Amy! So bright and fun!
These are AWESOME Amy!!! I loveeeeeeee that Pink Paislee line!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Laurel said…
Amy this are just such fun projects! I love that paper!
Laurel said…
Amy this are just such fun projects! I love that paper!
Sylvia said…
How fun to do this for the kids, Amy! These are so cute. It make Christmas even more special. Have a wonderful day.
Emily Keaton said…
I collected those freebies, too!! Can't wait to use them. Your ideas with them are fabulous, and I'm sure your kids are gonna adore whatever goodies you package up for them!
lauren bergold said…
oh how ♥AWESOME♥ is both the idea itself and your gorgeous interpretation of it!!! now see, this is why YOU'RE amy... and i'm not!!!*


*please to use your best "chevy chase on SNL's weekend update" voice on this line. b/c i know we are the same(ish) age as me and you remember it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :) :) :) :)
~jan said…
What a fabulous alternative to the Advent Calendar! Love this idea and all the beautiful colors!
Angi Barrs said…
What a fun idea for the kiddos. Love those polka dots. :)
xiumaiyuki said…
Great project, Amy! Love those cards, especially the frame on the 2nd.
Anonymous said…
`Gorgeous` cards Miss Amy:) x
Helen F. said…
Love this idea, Amy! Great looking card too :)
Luanne said…
Very pretty cards Amy. Congratulations for being featured on Moxie Fab, truly moxy. Thank you! for the lovely comments.

Luanne
Karen B. said…
Such a good momma you are! Love the bright fun and happy bags!
Grin, what cute-- is there chocolate inside?
Very cute idea and think it is something the kids will love!
Tammy said…
What a great idea! Such cute bags and I am sure your son will love it!!
Janetcraft said…
fun fun fun!!
I am going for the printing!
Dora said…
What an amazing projects!
Elise said…
This EVENING has beeeeeen, so VERY nice! {I'll take your hands, their cold as ICE!} - Eeeeeeek! AMY!!!!! This is DELIGHTFUL! I heart you and your amazing work, so stinkin' much! This is YUMMY!!! Love ya, dear! xoxo!
Lynnda said…
Fun cute and pretty!!! hugs..xoxo
Jen W. said…
Cute idea - and better than an advent calendar - there's room in the bags for bigger treats! :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
what a fun idea and I am sure your kids are loving it!
yyam said…
So sweet! Great idea for the kids Amy!
Anonymous said…
very cool. they are going to just love them.
Alice said…
love the fun and bright colors. super project!
Audrey Pettit said…
These are just so cute. What a great way to do a countdown!