Paper Issues: Candy Shop!


This is post 2 of 2 for me...please be sure to check out my The Craft's Meow Preview:  Day 2!!

Paper Issues has a new challenge posted:



Check out the sweet prize:


To be eligible, you must be a follower of the Paper Issues blog and a Fan of the Paper Issues Facebook page {for more deets, check out the Paper Issues blog!}.

Paper Issues is having a mini hop!  

Check out the fabulous blogs, be inspired and link up!


I decided to play along....this is what I designed:


It's an altered treat bag!

I'm a huge fan of these kraft bags...fill them up with sweets for your sweet!

I used my first DT order for this project, the Jenni Bowlin tag which I stamped with a Paper Smooches sentiment.  All the patterned paper is Jenni Bowlin, I topped the card off with a chippie from the Crate/Emma's Shoppe Collection...and some twinery goodness.

I can't wait to see how you're inspired!!!  Link up over at the Paper Issues blog!


Comments

Laurel said…
Now this is CUTE!!!
Lori said…
Hi, Amy! Love your treat bag it's just darling!
Unknown said…
YUM! It quite a sweet treat bag!!
Sylvia said…
This is a fabulous treat bag, Amy, awesome! I got my from the mail box yesterday, thanks so much, it was filled with some really good finds!Have a wonderful day>
What a fun little bag... sweets it is... trying to figure how to work that with pine cones... humm...
Bethany Crowell said…
Cute, cute, cute! Love this!
Lynn said…
Too cute - love the yummy looking lollipop!
Unknown said…
awesome altered baggie! love the lollipop! :)
Soooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeee that Crate lollypop... hehehehehehe.. I used it also on an upcoming project that you will have to do too.. *wink*
love this! sweet as all!
Larissa Heskett said…
Love the little touches!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Izzy Anderson said…
Love love love love love this!! Super cute and fun.
Riet said…
So gorgeous Amy.

Hugs Riet.xx
Mona Pendleton said…
Cute Amy! Love the colorful lolly!
Fabulous! I'd LOVE a bag like that!
wendipooh13 said…
oh my gosh that lolly is sooo yummy!!!!
yyam said…
Oooh...yummy! Love the mix of patterns and colours! :)
curlyqmosaics said…
Darling Amy! I so love that chipboard lollipop, perfect for the Candy Shop theme!
curlyqmosaics said…
Darling Amy! I so love that chipboard lollipop, perfect for the Candy Shop theme!
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just darling!!
Trinh said…
Oh my this is so cute & sweet!
Jen W. said…
Cuteness! Love that little lollipop!
Karen B. said…
Such a fun little treat to give to someone, so happy and sweet!
Rose said…
sweet!!!!

i do love how you make the gifty bags :)

just need to remember to have hubby untie the twine for me! lol
alexandra s.m. said…
Fabulous Treat bag Amy!
TFS~
Aimee said…
what a fun little bag!
Jen said…
oh, so fun!! love it! any treat--even if it weren't so sweet would be delicious in this bag!!
jen said…
Sweet indeed!!! Totally adorable- who wouldn't love to receive that?
Dora said…
How cute is this, so sweet!
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, this is darling! I love that paper treats bag, need to get some of those! Great stitching here!
Lynnda said…
love this sweet treat bag!! so sweet!!! Hugs...xoxo
Alice said…
so fun! fab way to dress up the bag!
Yummo!!! I received my own little treat bag in the mail :>) Thank you very much my friend!!!
Anonymous said…
That bag is beyond adorable!!