curtain call bouquet reminder: woodland friends






There's still time to join us over at



We have a new sponsor, Penny Black, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Bouquet!  A randomly selected participant in the Bouquet challenge will have their choice of a Penny Black gift certificate, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!




I used the adorable 

woodland friends


There are so many SWEET images in this set!  Last week I used the fox and fussy cut a bunny.  This time I'm using the birdhouse one:

cardstock:  recollections/110/white, stampin' up bermuda bay, papertrey ink kraft  stamps:  penny black/woodland friends  ink:  memento/tuxedo, various copics  other:  stampin' up labels collection thinlets

I'm also linking up to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge:


Make sure you check out the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration.



Comments

dstandard said…
Totally adorable card Amy! Love this!
Deepti said…
Simply adorable ! I so love those colors :)
Anonymous said…
How cute is this card :-) This would make a great 'new home' card too.
Sylvia said…
Cute card, Amy, love the clean look and the colors, so bright and cheery! Have a wonderful day!
Shelly said…
So super sweet!
Helen F. said…
Oh what an adorable card, Amy! There are so many darling images in this Penny Black stamp set ~
and the cards you have created with are just too cute!
Such a "tweet" card, Amy! I love the colors you used. :)
Yuki said…
Such a sweet card! ♥
wendipooh13 said…
super cuteness overload!!!!
Samantha Mann said…
Oh my goodness! So adorable and sweet!! LOVE those real little birds! So sweet! That whole set is just too cute!! Love how you've used it here! :)
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy this is such a sweet design, I love those precious birds.
Such an adorable card! Absolutely love the clean design. And I love those colors. They're actually my go to colors when I am stuck. :)
Miriam Prantner said…
Great image! Love that the panel goes slightly off the card!
Sooooooo cute! LOVING those birdies!!!!!!!!!!!
Chriss Blagrave said…
Adorable, cute and sweet!
Nora Noll said…
This is so cute!! I LOVE that the birds are the same color as the card base. Really draws your eye into them. Adorable card!!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Darling card Amy. Love the sweet image and the colors... the decorative label looks great hanging off the top a tiny bit.
Ashley Horton said…
So cute Amy! I love the kraft layered over the bright Blue!
Martha said…
Beautiful and super cute Amy!!
Audrey Pettit said…
So, so cute, Amy! Adorable image and I love the die cut shape you used. Great color combo of the turquoise with kraft, too!
cm said…
Echoing the others: your card is exponentially adorable! An innovative take on the 'bouquet'...love it!
Hugs~c
alexandra s.m. said…
Oh I love your card Amy!
Great way to show case this adorable set ;)
Thank You~
Unknown said…
Awwww, how sweet is this?!?! I love the card Amy, and the colors are just GORGEOUS!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy this is absolute cuteness!
Such a sweet card, Amy. Love the colors.
Lisa Lara said…
Love it Amy. So darn cute.
Kelly Latevola said…
So stinking cute! I love the colors you chose!!
Jill said…
Such a sweet card Amy! :) glad you played along w/ us on the Sweet Sunday Sketch! :)