Fusion Card Challenge: a calm sea



This is post 1 of 3 for today...click HERE for my Neat & Tangled post and click HERE for my Whisker Graphics post!




Hello!

Welcome to the newest


I took the month of March off from the Design Team and now I'm back!  Check out this fun challenge:


I worked with the sketch this week:

paper:  cosmo cricket/snorkel  stamps:  stampin' up/adventure awaits  ink:  fresh ink/turquoise  other:  spellbinders circle, studio calico veneer

I'm plenty behind on all of the new goodies that I've ordered over the past several weeks!  This card uses some vintage Cosmo Cricket, Snorkel, along with my new Stampin' Up Photopolymer set:

Adventure Awaits:


I'm like most stampers, I started off with Stampin' Up.  I stepped away from them for a bit and now I'll back as their customer because they now carry photopolymer sets and I have to admit, I love their colors products, inspiration and more!  If you are in the market for a demo, contact mine, Tonya!

As you can tell, the image I used on today's card is quite large, it measures approx 3 inches in diameter.  My card is a standard A2 size.


I can't wait to see how you're inspired!

Make sure you check out the Fusion Design Team!



Comments

I will tell you that I have enjoyed the Stampin Up goodies I won in the Coffee blog hop-- and the catalogue is good eye candy. I want the road less traveled stamp...
Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the anchor!!!!!!
cm said…
Fabulous! More goodies you've worked magic with! Reminds me that I have an anchor in my stash, too...somewhere *grin*
Hugs~c
Brandi said…
So pretty and nautical!
jessica said…
This is so fun!!!!!
Julia Aston said…
Your papers are perfect with this fun new stamp!
I Card Everyone said…
Such a fun card using just fabulous papers... vintage? as in no longer available? I love the newest Fusion... can't wait to play along each time!
=] Michele
Vicki Dutcher said…
Awesome colors for a "sea" card
Helen F. said…
Beautiful color combo and very "sea worthy" design ;-) Love the little anchor too
Anonymous said…
Love the papers you used here! I still have some scraps from this collection in my stash and this is a fun, new, fresh way to use those scraps up! Thanks for the inspiration!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great mix of papers and I really love that wood veneer and stamp!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love this, Amy! The colours are so great together and that sentiment is so fun!
Your cards always have the FUN factor!! N
Deepti said…
This is sooooooo cool!!!
Lucy E. said…
Super fun card!
Betty Wright said…
This is terrific! Love the blend of colors, patterns, and texture!
Sylvia said…
What a fun card, Amy, love the green and blue! Happy Friday!
wendipooh13 said…
ahhh love the Cosmo papers!!! super cute!!!
Keren Baker said…
This is so fab- really love that stamp set- SU! Is worth another look. Those papers- really love them!
Unknown said…
Have to agree, SU has been a faithful servant to a novice like me! ;) love their mitchy matchiness! i also have a lovely lady who looks after me when I buy supplies. love what you've done with adventure awaits!
Samantha Mann said…
oh wow - awesome card! love the distressed look! and the colors really ROCK! love the blues and greens!! so so so cool!
Audrey Pettit said…
SO adorable, Amy! You do nautical SO well! Love the soft color palette to this, and love your design. That stamp set is just the cutest thing!
Becca Cruger said…
Ummmm can you say amazing?! Because I can and I will! LOVE the weathered look of this and that adorable little anchor chippy.
Annette Allen said…
cool card alert.. what an awesome card Amy.. great designing
Michelle said…
This card is amazing, Amy! I love the distressed feel, the faded colours, and that great sentiment! Beautiful work!
Unknown said…
Great card - love the colors. I agree about SU. So glad they are making photopolymer stamps & they are good ones.