Whisker Graphics: hello.




This is post 1 of 3 for today...click HERE for my Neat & Tangled post and click HERE for my Fusion Card Challenge post!





Hello!

Today is my day up on the Whisker Graphics Blog!

I always have fun with Whisker Graphics and Divine Twine, you do know that their products aren't just for packaging, right?!

I love using the Bitty Bags as card bases:


Today's card uses a 


When flat, they measure 6.25" x 9.25", folded in half, they make a fun card size!

I'm a big fan of bold colors and impact.  Although the person that I made this for isn't much a glittery gal, she does love her tea!  I decided to 'tone down' the black stripes by layering a vellum panel on top of the base.  To incorporate the gold, I stitched around the vellum with gold thread.

I  ♡ tags and couldn't resist sliding in a Whisker Graphics Pink Large tag for a smidge of contrast.  Do you see the Divine Twine on the tag?

I 'lined' the interior with cardstock and even finished it off with an interior sentiment and washi tape!


Products used:


diagonal





I'd love for you to pop on over to the Whisker Graphics Blog and leave me some bloggie love!


Comments

Lynn said…
Love how you decorated the inside of your card!
Marlena M. said…
I am alll about bold strips ~and the vellum is a great idea to break it up. Such a fun design Amy!
Love love love love this!! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jessica said…
WOW!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
Hello? This is totally fantastic.... must learn more about that interior sentiment, please?
=] Michele
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love the stripes and the pretty glitter!
Helen F. said…
This card is fabulous inside and out! Love the stripes and all that beautiful glitter, Amy
Brandi R said…
Beautiful card! Love all the different elements you used. Just fabulous ♥
Miriam Prantner said…
Love this! Sparkle, stitching, those gold stars, so many great textures!
Shelly said…
This is awesome!
Deepti said…
Wow! this is such a rocking design, has it all stripes, stitching gold and vellum :)
Sylvia said…
Fabulous card, Amy, love all the bling!
wendipooh13 said…
soooo cute love the sprinkle of stars!!!
Samantha Mann said…
um wow! this is AMAZING!!! i LOOOOOOOVE that bold b&w bag as the card base! SO cool!!!!!!!!!! and the pink tag under the little scene is just lovely! wow!! and i LOOOOOOOVE the wash of blue with the gold stars!! I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS! wow!! <3
Audrey Pettit said…
Ooh, love the sparkle and the bold geometric stripes! Such a fabulous combination!
Annette Allen said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE this.. one of my most favorites.. great job
Shona Chambers said…
Whenever I think of your card making style, this is the sort of card I imagine. Loving the layers, the sewing detail, the gold-glitter card stock.....layers of wonderfulness!!
cm said…
Innovative and ingenious - using the bitty bags are card bases! Stunning!
Hugs~c