Reverse Confetti: Confetti Camera





Hello!  I'm up on the Reverse Confetti blog today with Confetti Camera!


A little bit about Confetti Camera…
In this weekly (Thursday) segment, one of the Confetti Crew designers will have the camera on both themselves, as a designer, and on their Reverse Confetti creations.
For this round each of our designers are working on Celebrations!  However, there is a little something different…I have challenged them to use black, white and ONE other color.  I think you are going to LOVE what you see!
Any guesses what I picked:  

black ● white ●  ???

Pop over to the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details!

Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
hmmmmm, I'm guessing green. And now I'm off to check! ;)
knottedscraps said…
Haha I'm guessing green too! Lol
Hmmmmmmmmm ... off to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helen F. said…
First color that comes to mind is Amy=GREEN. :-)
Tricia Coffin said…
This comment has been removed by the author.