The Heart Desires Challenge #16: Hang in there


Hello and Welcome to The Heart Desires Challenge #16!  We have a wonderful Fall theme.  Who's ready for Fall?!  I am!!!


What's not to love?!  Who about a sweet sloth instead of a sweet squirrel?  I haven't had a chance to ink up that fun, Hang In There set.


I tried to capture most of the colors by using the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid - Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pad.


We hope you play along with us, I can't wait to see how the challenge inspires YOU!  For tons of inspiration, make sure you check out The Heart Desires blog to see what my teamies designed!

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
So cute! Of all the sloths out there this one is my favorite, love it!
Lucy E. said…
Oh so cute!
I love the rainbow plaid!
Celeste Goff said…
So sweet! Love that loose watercolored background and the gorgeous plaid paper!
I Card Everyone said…
I'm about as slow as your friend there today, amy! I perked up with the plaid ... what a cute card!
=]
Juhi said…
This is so cute! Love the watercolor background