double llama latte


So I have a bin that sits next to me when I'm in front of the computer.  It is literally filled with things that I purchased back into 2017 that I just haven't had a chance to play with.  I'm happily busy with my various design teams but I decided I need to ink up some coffee goodness.  That brings me to Stampin' Funn.  The owner, Joanne, is hilarious, has a wonderful sense of humor AND loves coffee.   That brings us to Llama Latte:


Llama Latte is a sentiment that I discovered through crafty friend Deb Davison.  She had posted something on FB and I loved it.  Joanne not only sells hilarious stamps, she does custom orders so I designed the llama latte one.  The pink/gold llama paper and llama in the center are from the Craft Smith Falalallama pad (my crafty friends are awesome and I received a couple of the paper pads!).   

I FINALLY used the Honey Bee Stamps Coffee Cup Card - Honey Cuts Dies.  It happens to be on SALE at Ellen Hutson LLC right now!  I teamed it up with a sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps - Perfect Blend.   


Next up is a card that was inspired by MFT's Sketch Challenge:


I combined the Stampin' Funn Llama Latte with MFT's Llama Love and Gina Marie Design's - Funny Coffee Cups.


Some of the links are Affiliate Shopping Links at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Lucy E. said…
I love your Llama Lattes!
I also ordered a few stamps from Stampin’ Funn. There are some funny ones!!
I’m not sure all of my new supplies that I haven’t used would fit in one bin-πŸ˜‚
Ohhh my Goodness!! I LOVE this!
Stampin' Funn has some of the funniest stamps ever! I have a few of the self inking stamps, and boy! they make you lazy! Just push down, and viola !
Java Joanne said…
Thank you for mentioning Stampin’ Funn Amy! It’s so fun to see your vision of the Llama Latte stamp on this BEAUTIFUL card!! I love the pink and gold and how you made all the elements come together! SSC!!!!!!! Which translates to SO STINKIN’ CUTE!!!!! What an absolutely FUNN and ADORABLE card!!!! And the other one is darling too!!! Love the llama’s floppy ear and the cactus and how you tilted the cup just a little!!! Thank you for sharing these fun cards~ You knocked it out of the park (It’s baseball season)!!!!!!!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Fun cards Amy, love the llama coffee cups!
Cris G. said…
Totally cool llamas! Could be the story of the city llama and the desert llama... super fun!
I just saw that there is a Spring & Summer coffee blog hop coming soon, hope to be there!
Sue L. said…
Adorable llama...you should design a whole line😊. Cute card and sentiment. Best of all is the Llama.
Hey, love Java Joanne's SSC. I'm adopting it because it's SSC. LOL.
Love love love love these!! Those llama's are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super fun I love the cup 😊
Fikreta said…
love those!
they are so cute!