Spellbinders April Card Kit trio





The lovely folks at Spellbinders sent me the April Card Kit to play with!   

Everything you need to design your projects are part of the kit including the adhesive and embellishments:


I'm in LOVE with the colors and contents of this kit!  I was able to whip up 3 designs in a snap, seriously.  I stayed with the same paper choices and layering order.  I just switched up the card sizes.  My first one is a skinny one at 3.5 x 5.5 inches:


The die cuts in this kit are amazing, the gold detailing is absolutely perfect.  I'm a big fan of chandeliers so I knew I had to use this one.  Foam dimensionals are included in the kit along with adhesive.  

My second card is a standard A2 size.  I used the die cut bloom, do you notice the gold details and the sentiment strip.  The leaves are printed on acetate but they still have such a bold green color, don't they?  I die cut a butterfly from the gold cardstock, included in the kit.


My final card is 4.25x 4.25.  Still using the same papers and layering order.  I cut the beautiful oval shape in the gold cardstock and finished it off with a Hi sticker.


There you have it, three quick cards and PLENTY of products to make several other designs.  All the supplies used for today's post are part of the April kit!

This trio is going into a basket that I've been filling for my Momma to give to her for Mother's Day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Affiliate shopping links at no extra cost to you!

Comments

These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the pinks!!!!!!!!!!!
Julia Aston said…
Three lovely designs with beautiful colors and papers!
Fikreta said…
those are so gorgeous!